NEWS – Morgan / Andrew
* ABC offering “free” content soon (the democracy continues?). Concurrently, Disney is going to be offering some of its shows, like ABC’s “Desperate Housewives”, online the day after it airs.
* NAB: We’re going, you’re not. (The Reader, we mean.) So we’ll tell you all about it when we return. A brief explainer of what NAB is, and why the NDAs are keeping us form talking about new product announcements.
* Danny DeVito and Morgan Freeman have launched an on-line documentary channel called ClickStar
* Networks finally take their heads out of the sand and admit that PrimeTime programming as they know it is dying, and are tying to find other ways to get their product seen.
* The Emmy Organization is allowing Podcast videos as a category into its next contest
PROPS: PRODUCT SHOWCASE: The PSC Mixer and the Edirol mixer