At this point, you might be wondering if your current computer is up to the challenge of editing video. It’s a question that’s often asked but not always answered properly. In this video series, we take a look at everything you need to know about computers for video editing so you can make an informed decision.
This course does not require a Videomaker Plus membership to view.
- What happens during video post-production?
- Everything you need to know about video editing storage
- Ditch the proxy: learn how to edit RAW or a native video format
- What it all boils down to in a video editing computer
- All you need to know about monitors for video editing
- Here’s how to optimize your computer for video export