Luma Touch’s releasing a “dramatically enhanced” version of its iOS editing app: LumaFusion. It has a new UI and doubles the audio/video tracks supported.
In today’s announcement, Luma Touch says the new version will double the number of audio/video tracks supported to 12 tracks. 6 video tracks out of those 12 tracks will support 4K video in real time. According to Luma Touch, that is a first for the iSO content creation market.
Let’s see what LumaFusion 2.0 brings to the table in Luma Touch’s announcement video:
- New UI: new vector icons, track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks. Also, Luma Touch says you’ll be able to “jump to any location in your edit with a single touch”
- More tracks: Increase from 6 tracks to 12 tracks (6 video / audio tracks and 6 additional audio tracks) with support for 4K video in real time)
- New timeline overview: “quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific location in your edit,” says Luma Touch
- Shuttle control: holding the Play button will scrub at different rates so you can find a particular frame
- Track headers: track link/unlink, track locking, hide, and mute
- Video and audio clips on primary track: you can edit video and audio clips on the primary (anchor) track
- Markers: add Markers to clips and timeline with comments
- External display: your video can be viewed on a larger screen.
- Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD
What’s been improved?
- Photos Library now fully supports nested folders in Album, Moments and new Media Types
- User-saved styles now include fonts
- “Improved performance” during scrolling and playback, according to Luma Touch.
- Trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions
- Add audio-only clips to video tracks to total up to 12 audio-only tracks.
Pricing and availability
LumaFusion version 2.0 is out now for $29 on the App Store. You can visit Luma Touch’s website to find out more.
Image courtesy Luma Touch