Loupedeck’s editing console, Loupedeck+, now supports Photoshop CC 2019 thanks to a large amounts of requests from professional editors.
According to the company, the received lots of customer feedback requesting Photoshop CC 2019 support. This is good news for Loupedeck+ editors, especially since just last September, compatibility for Adobe Premiere Pro CC was released on the system. Now there’s support for Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
Support for Photoshop for will reportedly permit more “intuitive and faster” editing, providing more accuracy on controlling Photoshop’s functions.
“In our ongoing mission to make the editing processes of both professional and amateur photographers more intuitive and efficient, we continually work to integrate Loupedeck+ with the editing suites they utilize and cherish most in their workflows,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck.
Here’s what Photoshop compatibility adds
- Ability to swap between current and previous tools, rest blending or to fit image on screen by just a press of a button
- Minimize mouse pointing, list scrolling and target practicing with tiny icons
- More direct access to tools, functions, layers and other Photoshop options to save time
- Layer control by moving, grouping, merging, adjusting opacity, fill, visibility or masking
- Ability to run smart filter with the device’s configurable buttons
- Custom mode that gives more possibilities for mapping different Photoshop functions on Loupedock+
- Ability to create your own actions and run them with Loupedeck+’s configurable buttons
Not just compatible with Adobe
Loupedeck+ is also compatible with Skulum Aurora HDR in addition to its Adobe integrations. It’s expected future integrations with Skylum’s, like Skylum Luminar, are expected.
Pricing and Availability
You can get the Loupedock+ right now for $249. Go to loupedeck.com to learn more about the device.