New at CES this week is the BenQ X3000i gaming projector. BenQ claims the X3000i is the only gaming projector on the market offering “exclusive intuitive settings for 4K HDR game audio-visual enhancement and low latency fast response for seamless gaming display.”
What’s cool about the BenQ X3000i?
Though compact, the new BenQ X3000i can project in 4K HDR with impressive color coverage at 100% DCI-P3. This means the X3000i should deliver high-resolution video with true-to-life color reproduction.
BenQ also claims the projector offers long-lasting color performance over the projector’s life thanks to the use of a high-output solid-state LED light source. The projector uses a 4LED light engine capable of producing 3,000 lumens. Running in Normal mode, the light source should last up to 20,000 hours. Eco mode boosts that up to 30,000 hours.
The X3000i also features onboard sound and gaming-focused features like refresh rates topping out at 240Hz at 1080p and input lag as low as 4.16ms.
The gaming projector also includes viewing modes for different game types, including first-person shooter, role-playing games and sports simulators.
Here’s a quick rundown of the key features of the BenQ X3000i gaming projector:
- 4K (3840×2160) resolution with HDR10/HLG supported
- Refresh rate support up to 1080p/240Hz
- 4LED light source with rated 3,000 ANSI lumens
- CinematicColor with DCI-P3 100% wide color gamut coverage
- Input Lag as low as 4.16 ms at 1080p/240Hz
- Three dedicated game modes: FPS, RPG and SPG
- Two 5 watt chamber speakers tuned by treVolo
- QS01 streaming stick included with Android TV OS
Pricing and availability
The BenQ X3000i will have an MSRP of $2,499 and an expected street price of $1,999. For more information, check out benq.com.