Anonymous (not verified) - Wed, 10/06/2010 - 2:42pm
Presenting Videomaker's Award-Winning DVD Guide
To be a professional wedding videographer, you need to show up prepared to do it right. You don't need expensive equipment or an impressive degree; all it takes is a little preparation to make sure everything goes smoothly - and Videomaker's Wedding Videography DVD will make sure you can handle every curve ball the big day might throw at you.
Recipient of a 2011 Educational Video Telly Award, this complete six-part training DVD covers every aspect of the wedding, giving you the inside scoop on the extra details that separate the serious wedding videographer from the amateur with a camera. Videomaker's trusted editors will walk you through every facet of wedding videography, from navigating the legalities ahead of time to adding post-production effects after the ceremony.
Wedding Videography includes:
- Legalities - Learn how to protect yourself and your business from unforeseen problems.
- Pre-Ceremony - Learn exactly what you need to do in advance to make sure everything goes without a hitch.
- Audio - Learn how to mic the ceremony correctly and get clear, crisp audio sure to please even the pickiest couple.
- Ceremony - It all leads up to this moment, but you're ready to handle the pressure with Videomaker's step-by-step instructions.
- Reception - Taping the reception can be tricky, but you'll be ready for the challenge with these tips from Videomaker's experts.
- Post-Production - Learn some more ways to impress clients and make more money, by offering post-production services above and beyond the competition.
As a bonus feature, Wedding Videography comes with five bestselling Videomaker eDocuments.
- The Wedding Biz
- 8 Tips for Success
- 10 Keys for Success in the Wedding Video Business
- A Complete Guide to Shooting Wedding Video
- How to Capture Clean, Clear Audio for Video