Live video is nothing new. TV broadcasters have been sending out live feeds of important events for years. However, bringing livestreaming capabilities to the masses and implanting those streams into our social news feeds makes them more accessible and decidedly more interactive.
Livestreaming is everywhere online, and for good reason. It’s an incredible tool to engage with an audience. This eBook will show you how to run your own livestream so you can grow your audience and connect with them on a deeper level. In this free eBook, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of setting up your gear
- Best practices for setting up the livestream itself
- Techniques to flawlessly connect your camera through livestream software
- How to plan the stream and methods for seamless switching
- How to develop a stellar on-camera performance
- And more!