Now that you have your clips on the timeline, it's time to get into the meat of the editing process. In part 4 of our six part Final Cut Pro X training series, we show you how to work with the trim, ripple, roll, and blade tools to adjust the in and out points of the clips.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Video
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject