Sony Creative Software released new upgrades this month for Sound Forge Pro 11 [WIN] and SpectraLayers Pro 2 [WIN/MAC]. The new edition of Sound Forge Pro introduces more efficient recording and processing workflows and new signal and effect processing plugins. SpectraLayers Pro 2 introduces a faster processing engine for audio in the spectral realm and a host of new tools, methodologies and user interphase improvements. Both are now configured to work seamlessly with each other, combining deep waveform and spectrum capabilities.
Sound Forge Pro 11 New Features
- CALM (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act) complaint metering
- New Plug-In Chain Interphase
- New Restore and Repair Tools by iZotope
- New Waveform Display Options
- Broadcast Wave File Format Enhancements
SpectraLayers Pro 2 New Features
- Significantly Enhanced Performance
- Spectral Casting / Molding
- Frequency Range Display Options
- One-Click Noise Extraction
- Retina Ready
Sound Forge Pro 11 software (MSRP $499.95 WIN), SpectraLayers Pro 2 software (MSRP $399.95 MAC/WIN), and both applications bundled in the Audio Master Suite package (MSRP $849.95) are now available for digital download, with physical products available August 12, 2013. For more information, or to purchase, please visit: www.sonycreativesoftware.com.