Reprinted from a Canon press release: Canon USA is now offering cash rebates on its 3CCD High Definition and Standard Definition camcorders from March 15th to June 30th, 2007. For the event videographer, studio shooter, or independent filmmaker, Canon offers $500 and $250 cash back on the XH G1 and XH A1 HD camcorders, which feature full 1080 HD resolution, and a Genuine Canon 20x HD video lens. Both of these 3CCD camcorders provide users full creative control and adjustable frame rates, including 24F to emulate the look and feel of film The XH G1 HD Camcorder provides users uncompressed HD-SDI Ouput, SMPTE Time Code In/Out, and Genlock input, making it a powerful high-quality solution for HD acquisition. Canon is also offering rebates on 3CCD Standard Definition camcorders, including a $300 rebate on the open architecture XL2 Mini DV Camcorder, and $250 on the versatile GL2 Mini DV Camcorder. Canon XH G1, XH A1, XL2, and GL2 Camcorder – Cash Back Offer
- Purchase the XH G1 HD Camcorder and receive a $500 rebate by mail
- Purchase the XH A1 HD Camcorder and receive a $250 rebate by mail
- Purchase the XL2 Mini DV Camcorder, and receive a $300 rebate by mail
- Purchase the GL2 Mini DV Camcorder, and receive a $250 rebate by mail
- These promotions are valid for products purchased from a Canon Authorized dealer between 3/15/07 – 6/30/07. For more information on these mail-in promotions, as well as information on other Canon Video products, please visit www.canondv.com.