Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Open Forum › Who can help with visualization data?
- October 24, 2018 at 10:05 AM #72002543Jane_WaltersParticipant
Hi guys ! Who can help? I need to visualize data in several coordinate systems – cylindrical and spherical. This is necessary for more accurate results.
Is there a tool that will allow you to do this ?
- October 28, 2018 at 2:00 AM #72002705rexmanParticipant
Try Atomicuschart . This Chart supports several coordinate systems in 2D and 3D modes. These systems are: Cartesian, Cylindrical and Spherical. Tool supports data visualization in three types of coordinate systems in space – Cartesian, cylindrical and Spherical systems.
Try visualizing your data with the trial version – https://atomicuschart.com/ . U can use it free for 3 months
- April 26, 2019 at 4:53 AM #72014183
- May 11, 2019 at 3:49 AM #72015719QusserelParticipant
- May 13, 2019 at 2:23 AM #72015754
- December 2, 2019 at 4:40 AM #72031313
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.