Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Videomaker › Feedback › video feedback please
- September 30, 2019 at 2:43 AM #72025274
- September 30, 2019 at 6:53 PM #72025383RockyParticipant
As a Videographer, overall a great job in very scenic locations.
However the video would have greater apeal had the edit ensured the video told a story (without using words).
Trust the above helps.
- October 1, 2019 at 4:28 AM #72025429pawloowskiParticipant
I have similar feelings about it. I did not found proper shots to do it but its my fault that I did not record those 🙂 I have small experience but I hope to make some progress..
Thanks for your help!
- October 1, 2019 at 3:43 PM #72025512RockyParticipant
From what I seen I think you have enough clips in your video to assemble a story line. Airtravel to location, social gathering before journey, the journey demonstrated with a map, scenery on the journey with various location on small title, resting, etc etc end could be… going back home on the plane!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.