Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › sony a6500 or a6400
- September 19, 2019 at 2:00 AM #72024421seanpParticipant
I want to buy a new cam, but im a little bit confused. I’m a hybrid shooter with more focus on video. The 6500 has ibis but most new upgrades on 6400 are better then those of the 6500. Can someone help me out on this one?
- September 24, 2019 at 11:20 PM #72024877lissaParticipant
It’s difficult to say which one is better. Both the Alpha A6400 and A6400 are APS-C cameras with 24.2 megapixel resolution sensors. However, Sony has altered the ISO range a little in the newer A6400. The A6400 has a slightly lower ISO cap. Its ISO range is 100-25,600, and can be expanded. Currently, I am using A6400 and its good.
- January 13, 2020 at 9:10 PM #72035880ngukiemphithienParticipant
I am using A6400 and its good. so great !
- February 11, 2020 at 9:59 AM #72039274gabrielwelch190Participant
The camera has served me well for as far back as 18 months both as far as usefulness and quality and in the event that you are searching for an extraordinary travel camera for your next large outing, read on and discover why you ought to consider the Sony a6500.
- February 12, 2020 at 10:11 AM #72039442
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.