Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › Problem with whites, any clues?
- August 6, 2018 at 1:48 AM #71105764tombParticipant
I have issues with my 60D creating a strange glowing effect with whites, I know what your going to say “overexposed” but I don’t believe it is as I did a comparison with a 750D.
Anyway Im wondering if its an issue with the sensor or lens?
Any help or input is much appreciated.
- January 23, 2019 at 1:04 AM #72006960sheryl_gaskinParticipant
Try keeping your lens at a warm place. I had a similar issue with my lens, then my friend kept that lens at a warm place and cleaned it then it worked completely fine.
Hope this works
- January 23, 2019 at 8:48 AM #72006970ArnoTisParticipant
Oh thank you, was having such problem and didn’t have any idea how to solve
- January 23, 2019 at 11:19 AM #72007016bobspezParticipant
Your link doesn’t work. Says album is empty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.