Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Need more Feedback for this..
Tagged: cinematic Videos create
- July 17, 2018 at 11:58 PM #71100921
- July 30, 2018 at 4:52 PM #71105262RockyParticipant
I thought the video recording itself was good.
The pace of the both the music and the video (which I don’t doubt was by design slow) would put me to sleep.
Research shows an audience switches off a video after 90 seconds unless the video contains a visual or audio hook/s which compels the viewer to continue to watch, or the video is of a subject of specific interest to the viewer.
- September 8, 2018 at 12:33 PM #72000322bobspezParticipant
You have the same phrase of music repeating every 6 seconds. I couldn’t make it to one minute. The music is incredibly distracting.
- September 8, 2018 at 1:56 PM #72000323paulearsParticipant
Looped music is really bad news, but the video takes longer to watch than making a real cup of coffee takes? The edit stretches real time, when normally editing shortens time? I know it shows how the coffee is lovingly made, with care and craftsmanship – but it’s far, far too long and the music sucks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.