Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › Need help in Editing Audio file
- June 25, 2019 at 10:26 PM #72018283
I am a beginner to audacity.Not being able to remove noise from below attached voice-over audio file even after using noise reduction,normalization,equalizer.
All suggestions to how to edit it better are welcomed.Thanks in advance.
- June 26, 2019 at 7:07 PM #72018356
- June 27, 2019 at 9:14 AM #72018370
- June 27, 2019 at 11:47 AM #72018389
This one looks pretty good for recording to a computer via usb. Just be careful with inserting and removing the usb cable from the mic. Comes with a stand and a cable for $79, free shipping and a 45 day return policy.
Mic placement shouldn’t be too close to your mouth. Turn off your speakers and listen with headphones to avoid feedback.
- June 27, 2019 at 11:51 AM #72018392
P.S. Also check the settings on your sound card. Usually there is an optiom to add or not add extra gain to your mic. See which setting and volume sounds the cleanest.
- June 28, 2019 at 7:30 AM #72018423
I was actually using earphones to do the recording , not a proper mic
- June 28, 2019 at 9:52 AM #72018452
That explains the poor sound and squeeks.
- June 30, 2019 at 7:06 AM #72018548
Thanks for the feedback , will try changing the mic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.