Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › How to save sd card contents?
- February 7, 2019 at 4:42 PM #72007929thbledsoeParticipant
Going on vacation and will be taking my GH-4 and Phantom 4. Do not have a laptop so how can I download my sd card contents? Do I need to just buy a bunch of cards and then wait till I am home to download on my computer? Is there something out there that I can download the cards on?
- February 9, 2019 at 10:00 AM #72008011paulearsParticipant
Without a computer, you’re stuck. Other solutions probably won’t have enough storage space – like phones and pads. Just buy the extra cards I guess!
- February 10, 2019 at 11:45 AM #72008029JackWolcottParticipant
Contents via USB from camera or card-reader > computer in hotel business center > cloud, Dropbox, etc. Recover from cloud storage when you get home.
Have a good holiday!
- February 18, 2019 at 3:53 PM #72008404Daniel D. Teoli Jr.Participant
I use a SD card duplicator. I lost a card one night and was torn up at what I lost.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.