How to create this effect in Premiere Pro?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How to create this effect in Premiere Pro?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #72021249

      Hey everyone πŸ™‚

      I got stuck a little bit and I need your help.

      Because I’ll record some video tutorials about how to use a specific program, I would like to include effects like the one from the link below.

      video effect

      Is it possible to create this effect with Premiere Pro only? How is that type of effect called actually? I really wanna know how it’s done, so my video tutorials will look more professional.

      Looking forward to your response.

      Thank you and best regards,

    • #72021339

      I’m very confused? What effect? isn’t that just a camera being pointed at the premiere screen while it’s being used? As a tutorial it’s pretty pointless because you cannot see what the editor is actually doing? Which bit of it can’t you do?

    • #72021480

      Well. I forgot to tell you, that this editing is meant only for the intro part, not for the actual demonstration. I know this is not practical for a viewer at all. I am just curious how the editing was made and what tutorial should I look to get a similar result.

      I hope I explained a bit more now and sorry for the confusion. It is definitely more of an editing thing than anything others.


      • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Avataritsmeanthony.
    • #72028590

      Are you talking about zooming in and zooming out?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products