Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › High pitch distortion sound under video
- November 4, 2018 at 12:59 PM #72002955grommmbinParticipant
I got an assignment to edit a video. I obtained 2 videofiles in MOV. When I first looked at the video files in quicktimeplayer there was nothing wrong. When i imported these videos into Imovie or adobe premiere there was after 30 seconds a hight pitch noise that builds up over time. I tried changing the codec to .avi and .mp4 but with no results.
Why is there a high pitch distortion noise unde rmy videos in editting software but not when i am watching it in quicktime player?
I really hope someone can help me
- November 4, 2018 at 1:39 PM #72002956bobspezParticipant
Is it coming from your speakers? Try it with just headphones. If an open mic is near speakers it will squeal.
- November 9, 2018 at 1:17 PM #72003316paulearsParticipant
can we hear it?
- November 10, 2018 at 9:21 PM #72003328
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.