Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Editing with many different fps
- July 1, 2019 at 9:19 AM #72018584nana_ribeiroParticipant
I’m working on a feature project in which occurred a camera error that generated clips with bizarre fps. They alternate more or less from 23.97 to 23.48, but almost every single clip has a different frame rate.
Tests I’ve already made:
– Encoding with Media Enconder to 23.97 – I get a very weird distortion.
– Encoding with DaVinci – it forces the file to 25fps and I get less distortion, but yet not perfect.
Any tips or any ideas?
Thank you very much.
- July 1, 2019 at 11:27 AM #72018639JackWolcottParticipant
Try encoding using Handbrake. It should(may) stabilize for you. Handbrake, if you haven’t used it, is a small, free encoding utility.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.