Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › *PLEASE HELP* Crackling audio in film clip
- June 11, 2019 at 7:11 PM #72017398
- June 12, 2019 at 8:16 AM #72017420paulearsParticipant
Well – it’s rather short, but sounds like a problem with the mic – is it hardwired or wireless?
- June 12, 2019 at 2:01 PM #72017470bobspezParticipant
You would have to edit the audio, apply noise reduction, overwrite the crackle where there is no voice with empty space. It will take time. I spent about 10 minutes on your 5 second clip, and put in on vimeo for you to see and hear. The first 5 seconds is your clip, the second 5 seconds is the clip edited with Adobe Audition audio editor. It won’t be perfect but can be improved.
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by bobspez.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.