Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › Camera Settings EOS Rebel
Tagged: video record specs
February 20, 2021 at 11:05 AM #72068945eager to learnParticipant
I’m having to do a last minute shoot indoors with a Canon DSLR.
I have excellent lights to set up which I’ve done but I’m not sure re: camera settings.
I’d so appreciate your thoughts/suggestions for the camera settings.
1. Make sure battery (fully-powered) and SD card are inserted
2. Turn Dial to Film Camera icon
3. Power Camera on
4. Press Menu button – Movie Exposure – Set it ti Automatically
5. Press AF button (to proceed through all Menu options) now choose Movie Rec. Size 1920 x 1080
6. Press AF button – Exposure Comp -12 …1..0 (1st choice)
7. Press AF button – Image Quality weird symbol next to the letter “L:”(1st choice) Image Review – 2 seconds
8. Press AF button Protect Images 1st choice)
9. Press AF button Histogram disp – Brightness – Ctrl over HDMI – Disable – other adjustments I should make?
10. Press AF button Auto Power Odd – 30 seconds File Numbering – continuous- other adjustments I should make?
11. Press AF button – LCD Brightness – set at middle setting – Guide – Enable – other adjustments I should make?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.