You will need to get a tal


You will need to get a talent release form from anyone you interview. The form indicates that they relinquish any rights to your video.

Although this is a news event, unless you are clearly a journalist, you’re probably are not protected under those provisions in the copyright laws that exempt news services.

If you take video shots of the sky and of the landscape from a public location, you own the copyrights to the shots. If you use shots from other sources, you’ll need the originator’s permission.

Best Products