You should keep a UV Haze


You should keep a UV Haze filter on every lens for protection.

A nice filter to have is a polarizing one – Use it when working with reflections in glass or sky with clouds.

A Neutral Density filter (or three) will be helpful when trying to get shallow depth of field outdoors on sunny days.

If working with a single, unchangeable lens, wide angle and telephoto adapters will be helpful.

There are more but these are your basic toolkit.

Best Products