You can use an audio/video

Luis Oscar MaymiLuis Oscar Maymi

You can use an audio/video adapter (such as EasyCap). With this devices you can connect almost any camcorder via the RCA cables to the USB of the computer. Then you can record anything you want directly to your computer hardrive. Is extremely easy to use. In Windows you need to download a few drivers to make it work and on Mac you need an specific model of the device to make it work correctly.

Best Products