Yea, kinda holding out til


Yea, kinda holding out till I can afford a real system. I can afford a 2.66 Ghz 24″ Imac with 8 gigs of ram “Not bought from apple” and the Adobe master collection suit right now, is it worth holding out till July or aug to get a 2.66 Ghz Quad Core power mac 8 gigs of ram with the master collection suit? My monitor with the power mac will be this old 17″ LCD I have until I save more. Or hold out till Next Jan and get a Duel Quad core 2.93 Ghz with 16 gigs of ram and a crappy 17″ monitor πŸ™‚

I’m getting the master suit because I want to start making Video content for web sites, I will also be designing web sites and hiring artist that can use Illistrator to make content.

The real question is how long do I sit here with a G4 mac mini? It won’t even run CS4

Best Products