When it comes to refugees, 56

#214189
AvatarGraham1938
Participant

When it comes to refugees, 56% of Australians are racists, bigots, rednecks and bogans. Fearful of losing their vote, both sides of politics treat refugees like vermin. But there are decent Australians. Every Palm Sunday, protestors (from the other 44%) hold refugee rallies in cities across Australia, including Canberra:

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap