What your going to need is


What your going to need is called a tricaster, and it depends on which tricaster you get as to what cameras will hook with it.  What a Tricaster does is take video from Multiple cameras and allow the operator to decide which video gets to go the main out.  Some can add titles and the like.


Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...