What it sounds like you’re


What it sounds like you’re after is something like the so-called Ken Burns effect, where the camera appears to move across a picture.

If this is the case the tool in Vegas you need to use is Pan/Crop. You can set key frames and move the center of the photo across both the x and y axes, either in straight lines or along a path of your choosing. The Help menu in Vegas will tell you how to do this and there are, I believe, several tutorials on You Tube that will show how it’s done too.

Pan/Crop allows you to appear to move the camera across the picture; Track Motion allows you to move the entire picture from one part of the screen to another — for example, a picture in picture that moves from the upper left quadrant of the screen to the lower right.


Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.