Thanks for the input! I continue to be frozen by inaction….I am probably going to wait until January and see if Canon comes out with a “G” version that includes 4K. I keep my good equipment for a long time….so it just seems to make sense to get 4k capability even if I do not use it for a bit. Of course if they continue to not update that line, not sure what I will do.
I guess then I will be back looking at mirrorless possibilities.