This post is a little late


This post is a little late now but..
There’s this nifty gadget I saw a guy using. It was a screen that was grey (kinda movie-theatre silver) and had paired with it a light ring that mounted around, but out of sight of, the camera lense. The background wasn’t even lit and the keying turned out great. I think the hardware must have been expensive based on the care the crew took with it, but I don’t know what it was called. Anyone else know?

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...