the USB port on your camer


the USB port on your camera is most likely to transfer any files on a memory card (i.e. still images captured through the camera) andthe DV port next to it is a 4-pin Firewire card. you probably have a 6-pin firewire connector somewhere on your computer (if it’s a multimedia comp) so you might want to look around for that. it might be listed as IEEE 1394 also. if you’re not sure, feel free to take pictures of all of your ports on your comp and post them.

the cables in the hand are s-video analog and composite analog cables. both of these do carry video, but you want to have a digital capture because you won’t lose any quality.

the connectors on your comp might be a composite video and S-video, but it’s hard to tell.

Best Products