The laws differ by state b


The laws differ by state but in my state (CO) you do not need a license. You do, however, need to register your trade name with the department of revenue but only if you plan to operate under a name other than your own personal name (“John Smith – Professional Videographer” etc.). In CO it costs $8 and takes about 5 minutes at the department of revenue office near me.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.