Thank you for your reply.


Thank you for your reply. The trv88 has: an s-video out, an AV out that is a jack, and an rfu dc out that is a smaller jack. The DCR-HC96 has a blue LANC jack port, and an AV port that is a pin type. I am confused about your post.I have a cable that is a jack on one end into the trv88, going to the RCA. I also have an RCA with an AV on the other end. Is there a connector out there that will link male RCA to male RCA to each other? Also, which menu are you discussing and how do I access it? Cheers, MW

Best Products