Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Equipment Recommendations › Thank you for the response
Thank you for the response. Sorry for my delay in writing back.I’ve been doing a ton of researchandthink I’ve settled on some equipment. This is what I’ve got so far…
- NEX-VG20 HD Handycam camcorder with 18-200mm Lens
- Manfrotto 502HD Pro Video Head & 028B Studio Pro Triman Tripod Kit
- Sony SEL24F18Z 24mm f/1.8 E-Mount Carl Zeiss Sonnar Lens (debating between using the 18-200mm lens or going with this one. I’m concerned about low-light environments.)
- Rode VideoMic Pro Compact Shotgun Microphone
- 310LT UHF On-Camera Lavalier System
Also, I was originally going to go with a maxed out 27″ iMac; however, I’ve been having “issues” with my personal iMac. I’m wondering if I should go the PC route? Any thoughts and/or recommendations on what I’ve selected so farwould be greatlyappreciated.