Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › What Do I Need to Set Up a Video Studio › short and sweet: 1. A good
short and sweet:
1. A good camera for the format you are delivering in (standard or high def)
2. A good fluid head on top of a good set of tripod legs.
3. Background drop material unless you want to look at the walls
4. 1 good light source
5. wireless mic or a shotgun mic on a stand
6. if you are going to edit these, you need to decide on platform before you make your choice on software. Mac > Final Cut PC > Adobe, Sony Vegas……. this list goes on.
7. time and patience.