Most video editing program


Most video editing programs have some ability to do this. It is usually an effect, in Final Cut Pro it is called “Flop”, it also exist in premiere and Premiere elements, and you can do it in motion graphics programs like After Effects. Keep in mind that what the effect does is reverse the entire video clip so any text that you have in the shot will end up reversed as well, and will look really strange.

Best Products