Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Best conversion option › It’s now getting to be nig
September 25, 2007 at 8:06 AM #171803
It’s now getting to be nightmarish-
- Moviemaker is a pain.
- Roxio is a pain, though a little less
- Jahshaka crashes each time I open DV-AVI.
- I downloaded Prism, and it converts to MPEG-2, but there’s an annoying letterbox effect on left and right. Not to mention, some 16:9 videos are rendered as 4:3.
- I downloaded Avidemux, but that cannot open DV-AVI files.
- I’m trying to get the hang of using Blender’s VSE for now.
Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.