It’s called picture-in-a-p


It’s called picture-in-a-picture or PIP or PiP in/on most programs that provide something of the nature. I am totally NOT Sony Vegas so I cannot further address your question, but I know many of the programs currently in use offer a way to accomplish this – some more automatically or spontaneously than others.

You WILL be hearing from the host of SV users here shortly as they catch this thread and receive the technical answers you need as per Vegas.

Don’t consider yourself a time-waster. I’ve run into them and you’re not one…

…yet πŸ™‚

Best Products