Interesting. In Australia and


Interesting. In Australia and New Zealand APRA, the ASCAP equivalent, can sell you a cheap license that allows you to create up to 20 DVDs of a wedding where copyright music is recorded incidentally because it is played at the event. The DVDs can only be supplied for your client’s private domestic use. You can cover an unlimited number of weddings or similar events.
I’m guessing there is no ASCAP equivalent?

Best Products