In England, doing


In England, doing commercially – for a video you intended to promote, then yes, you need compulsory training, a flight test and very detailed paperwork. You could pretend you bought it and made the video for fun, but if money was involved, and you have a business, even a small one – then yes, you need a proper test, deep pockets, and of course stuff like insurance. If you just make it for your granny, or to impress your friends, then no – but the line is VERY fine! In the US, who knows? You can have a machine gun in the States!

Best Products