Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › soft look › i have done this effect in
i have done this effect in final cut pro, though you could aplly these steps to any editing software.
1. Assemble your timeline.
2. duplicate your sequence on top of itself.
3. on the bottom sequence, go into color correction and bring up your highlights, brign them up all the way. It will look a little blown.
4. Do this to every individual clip.
5. Then add a gaussian blur to each clip, play around with the strength. Try 30 percent first.
6. Then, go back to the sequence on top. Drop the opacity on each clip about 56 percent.