Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › EXPORTING FROM PREMIERE PRO 2.0 › I had the same problem whe
I had the same problem when i just recently upgraded to 2.0. i Found a setting that fixed it for me and hopefully it will fix it for you. Follow these steps
1. Control M to export
2. Click on the settings button on the right
3. there will be tabs on the left, Click on "Video"
4. Locate the "compressor" setting. It probably says "DV 24p Advanced"
5. Click on that and bring up the drop-down menu
6. There will be the options of DV 24p Advanced, DV NTSC, and DV PAL. Select the DV NTSC.
7. Try Exporting it with that setting
That is the setting that fixed it for me. Post back and let me know if it worked or now. Good Luck