I had logged the tapes and


I had logged the tapes and burned DVD copies with time code burned into the picture. I then did a rough screening using Power DVD. From there, I loaded the tapes and went to the time codes of interest. I used an Applied Magic Epic(400gig) to edit. From the editor, I load to the PC and convert/compress/upload. This project was part of a larger job for a new TV show. My PC- “Hyper” (“Hyper” during burn in: http://www.kbvp.com/node/40)is more than capable of editing, but like the speed of the Epic. It’s also wavelet technology, so the quality is really good.

Best Products