I did a google search to s


I did a google search to see what your camera looks like. You have what is called a “cold shoe.” (right in front of your view finder, right?)

What did your camera come with, a pistol grip with a screw hole on the bottom side of the grip? or did it come with a holder that you screw onto a mic stand?

What you need is a shock mount that will attach to a camera’s cold shoe

Best Products