Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Magix Edit Pro 17HD – DVD burn doesn’t work › Hi, 1) When you begin the
1) When you begin the setup in Magix not match the movie you import that is the first thing may be you import a NTSC movie HD in a Pal or SD project.
2) When you place on track 2 movies push the second movie on the end of the first like a railroad wagon bumping to hock with the train
3) Is not necessary to condense movie on track (short length) is better to see more length to avoid to create gap between 2 movie. (Bumping end is more clearly visible with length
4) When you compile or recompile a project rewrite all is overwrite the old stock.
5) Normally better to add chapter but I think that Magix add automatically a chapter in the beginning.
Check multimedia training on the web.