Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › professional help needed . › From the Adobe Pre Pro CS3
From the Adobe Pre Pro CS3 help screen – type in “24P” and you get 10 entries, here’s the first.
Create a 24p project
- Select File > New > Project.
- In the New Project dialog box, choose the Load Preset tab.
- From the Available Presets list, choose the DV24P folder.
- Choose the 24p format that matches your footage.
- Select a location, type a name for your project, and clickOK.
Note: If you capture 24p footage, Adobe Premiere Pro recognizes the footage as 24p and treats it accordingly, regardless of your project settings.