For studio monitors (speak


For studio monitors (speakers), you are going to want what are referred to as "studio monitors" (simple, no?). Most places I have seen use a nice amp (Usually a Crown) and nice monitors [speakers] (Usually JBLs or similar). Also, if your target is TV, as was pointed out, you’re going to want your sound guy to have a paper cone speaker (the kind that is in a consumer TV set). The audio has to sound good on the pro stuff as well as the consumer stuff, otherwise it isn’t good.

Best Products