– Keep it short
– Make the first 10 seconds as gripping as possible
– Audio is sometimes more important than video – ears become offended much quicker than eyes.
– You may think that HD is amazing but not everyone can stream it quite so easy (offer alternatives if you are not using YouTube)
– Do not shoot against an off-white wall (it always looks unprofessional)
– Do not over-brand your video or message (people don’t feel comfortable when they are having things forced upon them)
I look forward to hearing more 🙂