Depends. It’s always good to


Depends. It's always good to get and some Government building/grounds do require a permit to shoot at all. If your doing a job for the location such as a church, it's not realy needed but if you plan on using the footage elswhere I would get a release signed.


It is the best practice to get any talent to sign a waver, band or not. Music is another story and I would do everything you can think of to cover your rear for the music used in the video. I've done a few music videos  but I haven't delt with a DJ in a while. Wedding guys would be a good source for info on dealing with DJ's.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.